THIRD EDITION of the full-colour Cambridge English: Young Learners (YLE) preparation activities for STARTERS
This THIRD edition provides bright, full-colour and interactive preparation for the Cambridge English: Young Learners (YLE) Starters Test. Fun activities balanced with exam-style questions practise all the areas of the syllabus in a communicative way. The material is specifically designed to focus on those areas most likely to cause problems for young learners at these levels. Each unit forms the basis for a lesson of 75 to 90 minutes.
- Each unit includes brightly coloured, attractive material which is motivating, fun and easy-to-use.
- Grammar and vocabulary activities get students practising and improving.
- Teacher’s Book contains photocopiable resources, a full practice test, new integrated extension projects and clear guidance on which areas of the Young Learners syllabus are covered.
- Full Audio files included.
- Additional opportunities to practise speaking develop students confidence in an area which young learners find difficult.
- Flexible to use alongside a general English course and where not all students are taking Cambridge English: Young Learners.
Student Book: 114 pages
Teachers Book: 146 pages
Audio: 39 tracks