Objective First (FCE)
Fourth edition of the best-selling Cambridge English: First (FCE) course, updated to prepare for the 2015 revised exam.
Objective First is an updated and revised edition of the best-selling Cambridge English: First (FCE) course. It is official preparation material for the revised 2015 exam, and combines thorough and systematic exam preparation with language work designed to improve students' overall English level. The Teacher's Book offers complete support with time-saving ideas. The Workbook provides further practice of language and vocabulary introduced in the Student's Book, as well as including an Audio CD with listening exam practice. Complete Cambridge English: First practice tests are available for teachers online.
- Fully updated content and design provide candiates with a fresh new version of a well-established favourite.
- Twenty-four short units offer a fun, fast-paced approach to learning.
- 'Writing folders' develop the full range of writing skills needed for the Cambridge First exam - an area many Cambridge English: First candidates find challenging.
- 'Exam folders' provide helpful advice for each part of the exam so that candidates are reassured that they will know what to expect in the exam and how best to tackle it.
- Regular revision units recycle grammar and vocabulary practising language and keeping it fresh.
- The course draws upon the Cambridge English Corpus to provide examples of authentic and up-to-date English, and highlight areas of the exam that students find most challenging.
- Vocabulary sections are informed by English Profile which ensures students learn the language expected of them at B2 level.
- Student Book: 240 pages
- Workbook: 68 pages
- Teachers Book: 120 pages
- CD 1: 18 tracks
- CD 2: 18 tracks
- CD 3: 46 tracks
Note to Buyer: This is the (excellent quality) photocopied version and therefore offered at discounted price.