Objective PET Second edition is a completely updated and revised edition of the best-selling Objective PET course. This edition includes several great new features, including brand new 'Corpus spots' which alert students to common mistakes made by PET candidates. The accompanying website includes an additional printable PET practice test. There is also a Student's Book with answers available. Three Audio CDs, also available separately, contain the listening material to accompany the Student's Book.
- Thirty short units that offer a fun, fast-paced approach to learning.
- 'Writing folders' develop the full range of writing skills needed for the PET exam and focus on the area many PET candidates find the most challenging part of the exam.
- 'Exam folders' provide helpful advice for each part of the exam, giving PET candidates constant reassurance that they will know what to expect in the exam and how best to tackle it.
- Regular revision units recycle grammar and vocabulary so that language is practised and honed to keep it fresh in the students' minds.
- Fully updated content and design provide teachers who have been using Objective PET over a number of years with a fresh new version of a well-established favourite.
- Corpus spots provide examples of the most authentic and up-to-date English, and highlight areas of the exam that students find most challenging.
- Grammar and Vocabulary spots focus on essential points of grammar and vocabulary.
- A Grammar Folder appendix provides a quick reference and guide to grammar points covered in units.
- An accompanying website includes a printable PDF of a PET practice test plus accompanying audio in MP3 format for the Listening paper.
Student Book: 216 pages
Workbook: 78 pages
CD 1: 42 tracks
CD 2: 38 tracks
CD 3: 42 tracks
Note to Buyer: This is the (excellent quality) photocopied version and therefore offered at discounted price.
Please Note: This is an electronic (PDF) product & mp3 files only.